Saturday, January 26, 2008

The Beginning of a New Habit

This blog shall be my baby. This will be my attempt to legitimize myself as a film lover and possibly increase my chances of one day becoming a full-fledged film writer (be it in either history, criticism, or even in writing screenplays).



My name is Shane Plyler, and I love movies. Yes, that is a picture of me up there. To give a little background about myself, I am an 18-year-old college student currently working towards my degree in journalism. That's really all you need to know right now. I'll give an update later detailing my scoring system and my favorite filmmakers/films. I will be updating this blog daily with reviews. They may be old reviews, new reviews, or maybe just a list cataloguing my favorites in something. Maybe I'll write opinion pieces. I don't know. We'll see.

No comments: